Butter Chicken was successful, twice actually =p No picture taken though. My sis friend said that was good too. Haha! Recipies here, just replace the prawn with chicken and coat it with cornflour for frying.
Mum and sis said it was good too. Hahahaha! (Mum, dun worry I am now a qualified housewife wtf)
Went to Skytrex last holiday, New Year Day and earned a pair of sore arms the day after. Good experience I must say flying from one tree to another. Strangely, I felt a little panic at the beginning, considering the fact that I am pro-thrill adventure. Argh, tidakkk.....I still love trills, must be that freaking 15 meters stairs made of pvc pipe freak me out a little.
Anti-G Force anyone?
Nola, I am not willing to pay hurhurhur~
Resolutions? What is resolutions??
Bye
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
No topic
Posted by yirolee at 12:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment