Surprise!!!!!!
Felt any difference??(You should not say No)
It's a new layout by the way, if you haven't know.
I tell you every each of the modification is done by manual coding lo. Well, you can say not much changes also la, but the effort to test and change and test and change must be counted ok. All by myself, the electronics engineering degree holder, with Java J2EE certificate, cum with IT software engineering knowledge, together with research and design experience, expert(not at all) in PHP, Smarty, AJAX and also handful(minimal I mean) experience in CSS design, haha cut the crap off it is not even related to my profesion in the real life because my main profession and also passion is in the Procrastination Field. Yeah, that's the right field.
Okla, hope you all like this new layout(eventhough I dislike the green color background) and come here more often eventhough I can't promise I am 2% good in blogging, minus the inconsistency in blog updating.
Like now, the earliest I will get to post another entry might be next month, February. And and and, this also reminds that tomorrow is the last day of working day before 9 days of break.
Happy Chinese New Year Everyone!
Gong Xi Gong Xi Gong Xi Ni~~
Safe Journey Everyone~
Thursday, January 22, 2009
In Between
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment