Hello, Happy Chinese New Year.
Today is the 6th day of cny, I am stuck here in Gurney Hotel. Why stuck I heard u say, it is because all my freaking hometown fren was sleeping st this freaking hour(after back from the hotel buffet breakfast huhuhu). I slept at 4am like that and guess what, I slept like pig and wake up at 8am? No No No, too wrong! I was actually was so disturbed by the noises from upper floor bathroom. Not once, not twice, not thrice but was damn continuous from 6am until I woke up for breakfast. Damn it, it sounded like the suite upstair was occupied by 50 people, that they need to take their turn for shower(like one people only get 5 minutes, after 5 minutes your turn will be gone and the door will be kicked open wtf) really one lo, every five minutes I will heard the sound of the sink/flusher. So lousy one their sound absorbing, put sponge around the pipe la haiyo!
Allright, it is new year and I am starting to whine non-stop already. Today is the second day already in Penang, and we are going to Kek Lok Si, Bukit Bendera(not my taman in mentakab ok!) and also Batu Feringghi. I met the sweetheart Asa last night and we talk non-stop like machine gun AK47 because we were damn so excited to see each other OMG, it was like more than one year we never talk so much to each other. Mouth also a bit tired hahahah. Nola, not exactly tired because I actually talked a lots of crap when we reach our hotel from midnight movie.
Ok la, Bye bye and see you all soon(Haiya, why no one say my layout is nice geh!? Not nice meh?!)
Sigh, work will resume in 2 days time, so sad! Another year to wait until the next cny lo.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Gurney wireless not bad o!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment