Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The MUST-ask of CNY


Eveli year also same. Sien. Got template one not?

Q1. "Eh you now working liao oh, where you work now aa?"

This is the typical number One question. It is not that annoying, but being asked this question too many times is a little sien. Normally, i will answer "KL lo" because many people do not know where is Cyberjaya nor Putrajaya. Butthen sometimes I don't know it is because of real concern or time utilizing, I will be asked to be specific. Haiya, already say is KL ma, just assume somewhere in KL la, ask so much, in the end also dunno where is Cyberjaya de la. To consume more "quality" conversation, some will even ask deeper "Where is Cyberjaya aa, near airport aa, very far aa?" -.- Shall I buy a local map? Maybe i should invest some gadget that support Goggle Earth. Aiya, buy map la, cheaper but hoh, some map don't have Cyberjaya de ler. Tsk.

Q2. "You got boyfriend liao ma?"
*Roll eyes* Got then how le, you want ask when I am going to married is it? Don't have then how le, you want bring me home as mistress/fiance is it? If this question came from a relative, the answer is forever NO, until I deliver the wedding invitation. Else, relatives do not need to know who I am seeing at that time. This save lots of hassle of explaining if that particular relationship does not last. Simply simple, this is to also stop the array of non relating question. Okla, maybe you can ask "Why not get a boyfriend", that will be easier to answer.




Q3. "Wah, you looked like very fat liao o?"(Repeat for n-th times)
Me thinks "This question again, sien onot? " I know I am fat la, you don't like I also cannot do anything. Or I will be happier if you help by suggesting construstive ideas on losing fat, NOT keep reminding me I am FAT. I am FAT. I am FAT. I am FAT.

Q4. "How much is your salary ah? Got give some to your mum onot?"
I really dislike this question. If I do not tell you, you say I am rude. If I tell you, I have to let off my financial privacy pulak. Then better DON"T ASK. And also, giving my mum allowance also you want to know meh. I know you want to ask how much I am giving also. The answer is Confidential.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah, niceee!

my typical answers:
#1 ibm lo. enginner lo
#2 no wo u wan intro me some hunks?
#3 "hou sik hou zhu" ma..
#4 2000 sth lo..

usually i get discriminated, but i think its a good thing. ;)

Happy CNY!