Thursday, January 08, 2009

About Emotional Qoutient

Idiot is a little too harsh to describe these peoples. I will prefer to refer them as low Emotional Intelligence aka. EQ. You know that you are lacking in the EQ department when :-

1. You discussing on one particular person, and you are aware that person is around but you failed to alert that, that person actually knew you(all) are speaking about him/her. To simplify, I call this front-stabbing as the opposition of back-stabbing. If you are to ask me, this is ten thousand fold worse that back-stabbing. I am not saying that I am the overhearing person, even though I had been there before, I am saying this on the third person view, I am not the one doing the talking nor the one suppose not to overhear. So I ask you(all), how should the person(victim) react to yours statement? Keep quiet while keep reminding themselves that CAN'T BE ME ignoring the hell a fact that was actually ME? Or stand up and shout "F*CK U" ? The latter one would never occur on me simply because i wont lose my EQ to be the same level to you(all). So be quiet is the only option. Being silent is the winner, literally in the subject of EQ. You get me yet?

2. You become the spokeperson for another third person, you try to brainwash me saying "He is a super nice person", and you list out the whole list of About Him story to 'share'. Thank you belly much, a sentence of "He is a nice guy" will do, the rest of the story you can keep or I will reckons you of polishing his ass. Allright, to specify more, the point is you are trying to BRAG that you knew this person, who is obviously having a great time of being popular or on a league higher than us(you and me) when you also barely met this person once. It is either you introduce the-hell-ya-I-admit-he-belly-popular to me, or keep your mouth shut after the line 'He is a nice guy' when you had only met this person ONCE over a coffee. Period. Same apply to wannabe, I will not judge you when you are a wannabe eventhough I knew you can't afford, but stop the freaking judge me or making fun of me not in the same league of you. Again, thank you belly much for your concern, I still will love to buy RM5 T-shirt from pasar malam and wearing crocs for shopping. Yela, I am veli CHEAP!

3. If you are speaking about someone that will be totally off my social circle by keep mentioning their name. I tell you, you are annoying. You don't tell "Mary house was flooded last month", who the hell is Mary, Virgin Mary??? *Did she had a little lamb?* It is always belly much better telling "My cousin-fren-neighbour house was flooded last month", unless you are sure I was introduced to this Mary priorly. Else, don't give me a name, that I am totally not related with. I am not looking forward on remembering someone not significant.

4. If I heard you shout over me to another person. You go die la, no manner, don't spit your saliva on me! If you are in my grandfather age, I will excuse you, but but but if you are in my generation, or somewhere near, you shout you no manner. You raise your voice, I will look at you as if you are shouting to the all of the person in vicinity. You think you PM aa, can shout suka suka, you think you conductor bus aa, can shout suka suka. That's why I say you low EQ lo.

0 comments: