I really do not understand why some people cannot stand on their own feet. Is it that hard? or simply because they do not want to. Why must them tied themselve down to such limit? Cant them just release themselve and make a life out. How much of the time you are not committed..to the family, works, partner, responsibility and also friends.There are no much carefree time in one life, i am refering to normal life(born,educated,work,married and retire) that we can really enjoy. I am not saying to abondon all commitment and u fly for freedom, not that. What I am trying to emphasize is that, no matter how much you are commited, we just need to some time, maybe once a month to do what i like, eg. meeting up buddies. Is that they felt being tied down is a happiness or they choose to believe that is happiness? What ever is it on others mind, I remains with my strong principle(stubborn me).Other than my loved ones, i still have a lot of things to do, by myself on my own as an independent individual.I haTe dependent people, if you can do it previously and you give me thousands bullshit reason...shame on you!Nevertheless, when there is a will there is a way. And if you have no will i am better getting far away from you.Girlss, get a life or you will regret when you getting older.
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment