I simply loves weekend. Number one, i do not need to work. I can wake up at anytime that i love to. Dump all the worn clothes into washing machine, clean up the living room and bathroom while waiting my laundry to get done and get showered. Then i will sit in front of my pc and watch the series of the month while eating my brunch, it is the best if it was a delivered pizza ;-) From the sitting position I will lower down my head every other inch until i dragged myself to the bedroom and it is time for nap *yeahhh and again it is simply the best if it is raining a little outside. I will still lie flat on the bed even though I had already enough sleep, thinking of nothing, in the quiet weekend afternoon. Sometimes i will go for a walk in the park until the sun is set before I headed for dinner. Then again I will continue to stick myself on my pc or laptop just to watch the remaining of the series. That is how i spent my weekend in cyberjaya, maybe once a month. It is dull i know but I simply love it a lot. Some of the time I just adore a quiet day inside of my house ^_^
**********************************************
This morning I woke up at 5 something in the morning and did not get to sleep back. I was thinking of the Bali trip all the awake moment. Omg, the trip is still so long away and I am already thinking of it -_-"
Monday, March 31, 2008
Weekend
Posted by yirolee at 9:59 AM
Labels: Days and nights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment