Yoga, three words are more than sufficient to describe it : flexibility, fitness and relaxation..... Attended 2 classes, purchased 1 yoga mat and another pair of long pant. Yeah, I am getting to like it. The class is concentrating more on breathing and relaxing. The instructor said most of the posture is the most basic posture but dammit I found lots of difficulty of doing some of the look-liked easy posture. Just like this
Adho Mukha Svanasana

This is really challenging. My heels just cant touch the floor. The probabilities are
1) I have a long leg (nah, never..my leg is short)
2) I have too much of accumulated fat on my tummy (perhaps, but not scientifically)
3) I have a poor flexibility, I cant bend myself to touch my toe since Pendidikan Jasmani
class in standard 4 (practice will make perfect? hopefully)
And then I am trying with popular one:
Urdhva Dhanurasana

susah nya........
Just as usual, "Hold your breath and push the limits". Esther Go! Go! Go!
0 comments:
Post a Comment