To be frank, i did checked my blog from time to time. Maybe I am just too wu liao,I read all over again my previous posts. I figured out that my blog have
1) A lot of typo errors
2) Poor written Inglish
3) Bad interpretation skill
4) Dull layout
5) Countable number of pictures
6) Mono-coloured font which is only black and also black
7) I-dunno-what-wrong there
But......
who cares!!!..this is my blog!!!!....hehe....call me in-profesional or whatever.
Bcoz I know peoples that read mystage4u are interested with my life, not the way I polish it.
Am I right? No? whatever is it, this blog is mine....... this is my script, my stage and I am the actor (umm, actress)...... And oh ya, thank for being the audience
Thursday, July 27, 2006
my stage
Posted by yirolee at 12:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment