Tuesday, July 25, 2006

GREEN DIRT

Crossing his finger with mine, we chit-chatted happily about our past time. As usual, I am always on the seat beside the window. That was so so comfortable to have him by my side, no matter where we were heading and will be doing. Then suddenly out of nowhere a gal, named F, someone who is quite popular in campus was standing beside our seat. Eh, what a weird combination, how come she was there, cannot be. Alright, we two didnt care much on her as she is nothing more than my campus-mate. He did not know her neither. We continued our talks, what is it about? I do not remember either. What I know is that I felt real glad to have him sitting beside me, feeling carefree to talk to him. Then, the gal, F come nearer, standing right beside him. Arrrr...who care! And then on a single blink, she started to strip off her shirt..walao....what is that!!!!! Both of us was stunned there, after a few second, I whispered to his left ear,"' Aiyaa...bu yao li ta, she 38 one". Feeling weird, he nodded and we continued our talk..Hehehe....WTH is that, so weird..ok story is not end yet, then I do not know out of where, we both came to a shopping centre, or perhaps a supermarket, still holding our hands, we were walking side by side on some beauty care counter, nehh..those department that sells hair product or shower foam de ar......Then he pointed to a small pile of white and round container and and said,"Neh, i use this type of perfume" I walked closer, to the pile, outside of the container written "GREEN DIRT"....okok...then i pointed to the other side with apple bottled perfume and said,"o..i use that one, DKNY APPLE". Then, I saw a blank white , turned around, oh..I was still in my room, it was Sunday morning. Oh ya, I remembered I heard mum voice, I better wake up now before mum come again. Before that, can anyone tell me where can I get the cologne or perfume named GREEN DIRT stored in a round white container, yeah, I mean the round container that has no much different in shape with Brycream hair cream???? Hahahahaaahahahah, wondering whether he was sharing this dream with me or not?? I guess not unless he was sleeping as early as 10.00 pm over there. Else, he had already called me for this super funny dream....haha...Wondering when will be the next time I get to see him again......I shall drop him a mail later on



p/s: Attended dance class for the first time for this trimester. Guess what???I slided with rui yau in Waltz......yeah....finally i got to know the step. Waltz, anyone????

0 comments: