I woke up in the morning, to switch off my alarm, which i thought was ringing maybe two beeps. Eh, my alarm was not ringing, ok..perhaps low batt already, I switched on my hp, to my little surprise, it was only 8.29am. Ok..maybe I should continue to sleep until it rings.*flash* mum said she wanted to come over cyber here to overnight, allright, why not? I am staying in single room. So, she came, with my sis. Then before I realized I was already at home, on the place where my mum parked her car, sitting on a round wooden table with xingyung on my right, then my sis on my left. hmm...a party, my sis party because most of her friends were there, making noise in the living room. Then, one of her friend, which i do not really like named Y come to the table and grabbed away a very nice jug of orange juice. And she said "Too nice, u dont expect there will be any left". Feeling frustrated, I can do nothing, she was our guest, we were the host. Then out of no where, a merpati or gull, which appears to be my friend and said "yor.....sei 8 po...kurang ajar" and I just shrugged away. Half hour of sleep results with a weird dream, worth it.....aahhahhahahahhahh..since when i have a burung merpati friend? A upper body is yellow and lower part is green? Doesnt it look like a parrot? but I am very very sure it is a burung merpati, walao....a talking yellow+green burung merpati friend. Hahahahahaahahahahahaha.
P/s: Hanni, is that your toto bird friend???*giggs*
Monday, July 31, 2006
half an hour
Posted by yirolee at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
and i was just wondering in my mind.... hahaha
yea.. i asked toto bird to greet u, but i didnt ask him to scold u oh.
Hmmph.. bad bird [-(
Post a Comment