Hahaha.....I dreamt of him. I was borrowing plant cutter, neh..the one people use to shape their trees de ar...He was outside his house....wah..his house so big le...but with wired fence de....heheh...weird combination. The funnier part is mum is side by side with me....HUH? mum=my friend???? strange strange...how come mum get to know him? tak mungkin...
Mum and I was strolling, dunno from where to where, do not even know where is it, some of the scenes was Taman Ksm,(housing area in my hometown). Passed thru his house.
Me: Eii....you got the cutter ar?
Him: got ar....wait ar..i get for you
he got disappear and come out with the cutter that we want and handed to us.
Mum: Wah, you house so big o...u very rich wor
Me: what la mum, people house big also your business meh..yor...
Him: Nola...my dad left for me de...own land. He left lands estate for my gege n jie jie . I still young so he left my house lo...
----end----
eh...he is the eldest le...how come???? since when he stayed at taman ksm? anyone can answer me? dream is always dream. Subject and object can be really ridiculous. Arghh....this is not the first time i got those weird weird de dreams.Just that this one is more remarkable. Hehe....sleep well and dream well, I am loving it
Sunday, June 25, 2006
him? house?
Posted by yirolee at 11:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
who's tat guy??erm..tat 1 u told me b4 de??:p
u wanna know..come to my dream! i will tell u there k
Post a Comment