Sunday, December 18, 2005

Silent Night

Silent night, holy night
All is calm, all is bright
Round yon Virgin Mother and Child
Holy Infant so tender and mild
Sleep in heavenly peace
Sleep in heavenly peace

Silent night, holy night!
Shepherds quake at the sight
Glories stream from heaven afar
Heavenly hosts sing Alleluia!
Christ, the Saviour is born
Christ, the Saviour is born

Silent night, holy night
Son of God, love's pure light
Radiant beams from Thy holy face
With the dawn of redeeming grace
Jesus, Lord, at Thy birth
Jesus, Lord, at Thy birth "





Dear Mr. Santa,

I had been behaving very good this year. I did nothing bad all the times. People say you exist if I believe in you. Now, Santa I really believe in you. All these years I had not written to you, because I do not believe in you and i do not have a chamber in my house. This year, I fully believe you travel all the world in Christmas from east to west. And I know you have other way to give away present to give present to good girl who do not have chamber. I know you will. I am a good girl and i always will remain so. Mr Santa, I believe, I do believe you will come to me.
*whispering* promise k, I will be a good girl. *wink*

Yours Esther.




Wishing everyone to have a warm silent night and merry merry Christmas!!!!

0 comments: