Monday, December 12, 2005

for the date of 29 october 2005

It is 1.13am, one hour after my birthday, on Shyan's yellow bed. Here I am, on Shyan's test pad writing for my 21st birthday. Forgotten since when I am so conscious with the date, time and atmosphere. Anyway, I am still much in the birthday mood. My legallity finally came. I am finally 21 years old after ten months of long neck waiting. Guess that this feeling evolves on everybody that was born later of the year. Let look it closer, I am exactly smaller than bzai 10 months and you know, that is longer than a normal pregnancy period. And because of that I am the youngest between bzai n sn and jessy is the eldest(= oldest). LOLzzzzzz.....
Well, I had so much people to thank. First of all, it is my dad and mum of course. A thank is not a suitable word for both of you. Even a milion of thanks is not enough to appreciate the tough and long effort both of you spend to raise me. Both of you gave me something that cannot be valued through money or gold or diamond. It is already 21 years I am protected by you, nurturing by you. Even some of the time, I showed that I am discontent of what I already had and I am always asking for more and more, deep inside my heard I am satisfy with everything that you try your best to give me. I want to apoligize for my bad -temper at sometimes, even though you showed that you never care for it. Both of you are the greatest people in the world that god had give me. Besides, hug and kisses for dad for cooking all the stuff for my little celebration. And it is no one other than mum who washed all the dishes that I myself will not wash for anyone *hugs*
Other than that, hugs for Shyan as well for baking such nice dessert for party before you left for genting. Though you are not besdie me right now, I will always wish that you will be blessed always. I will always remember what you had done and it is quite touching that you bought that shirt for me. that is a real surprise. Though not an expansive one, the heart is what that matters.
Also, to sn n bzai, you gals make it real 'real'. Thanks a lot. I really mean it. And to Kerbau jessy, thanks for coming from so far to share this moment. Not to forget ah too for fetching kerbau here. And Yip, to be the 1st supporter(maybe you are hungry...hehe) And ah Shan to rush here from her mum's dinner to her this little fren bday party. Also for eeting, loh, yenlu, leong, soh, kelvin and jeck for attending this low cost party. Oh..not to miss my 'askar' (tyng,baby & pot)for helping on the special task. Without you all, the party must be quite a mess. And lastly thanks for the regards thru SMSes : yeu, asa, slow, sheryl, henry, hanni(on the effort of getting to mentakab--> she requested me to mention this), roy, hung, yienchong, chunwei, meishuet, lee, lamswee, chew, jason, ly and wei and along for the phone call and testi...

P/s: this post arrives so late due to my careless-ness of forgetting to bring back this writting pad to cyber at the start of sem2. shudnt be any inconvenient for anyone rite?

2 comments:

narrowband said...

So touching. I'm moved. *Sobs* Should ask your mom & dad to read your blog. (But then it is not a very good idea... ;p)

How come Jessy turned to kerbau already. Or am I recognising the wrong person? ;)

Like giving separation speech, hehe. Thank you for popping by my blog!

yirolee said...

ahaha...u didnt recognize the wrong person(dont worry, u still hv a good eyes :p)..why kerbau? mayb u can ask her..hihi...
separation speech??? that si too serious d...haha