You asked is there?
I said I dont felt
You said you felt a bit
I said I dont think so
You said I will feel it
Again I say no
You said...
It is not smooth
I said...
That is all right
You said...
I will felt bad soon
You said...
time and metres does matter
But I thought
I can settle
I thought
There is no problem
I thought
Love is everything
I thought
Things are like that
But you proved
I doesnt make sense
You didnt say
You wanna leave
You never say
You will stay
You never say
I love you
Because you said
you care
I felt
All this is fine
But you felt
This is not complete
**Qouted from some where dated 10 October
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Posted by yirolee at 10:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment