Now, it is an end to the torturing four consecutive days of final exam. Anyway, it is not the real end of final exam yet as I still have another last paper to go. At least I have a day off, I mean without notes and tutorial to worry about. I had actually packed my notes of the previous paper into one big pile.*gigs* I just cant wait for the last paper to end.Normally i packed my notes after the last paper. But I was thinking why not I packed it up right now, I am not busy afterall. As usual, my pile of notes is thicker than a new pile of Double A A4 paper. This is not good for environment, I have no choice. That is student; notes,slides,calculation and tutorial, A4 papers are the medium of our learning process. Unless I didnt print notes. I am just not that multimedia people. You know, in the sense of Multimedia University, everything should be conducted multimedia-ly. As a MMU student, it is a shame that I did not fully utilise the facilities for online learning system. I run no far from traditional method of learning except for i downloaded the notes and I print it out. A big applause for FinePrint founder for saving my A4 paper and inks. Slides printed out by FinePrint are obviously bigger in size and uses lesser of space.*thumbs up*. Well, back to my 2inches thick notes, I am still wondering whether to keep it or left in my wardbode. Perhaps I till need it for supp in case in failed in any subject, touch wood. Hopefully, I will pass either it is with flying colours or not. I do not want to take supp. Ok well back to my purpose of blogging today. I want to add link to my blog.*wink*. I had just learnt a bit of HTML last two night. Here the link. Quite funny one. Hope that it works here.
have a click here
Friday, September 30, 2005
click on the link
Posted by yirolee at 1:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment