i am actually quite tired for blogging. But suddenly some words flashed through my brain "Scorpions tends not to revealing themselve" how true is it? But i felt this is quite accurate on me. I dont know why? i tend to keep everything for myself, even my expression. I just never reveal 100% of my feeling towards anything, let alone relationship.The inner self of me is working so hard to hide everything from the people around me. Even my best best friend never had known the whole me. Maybe a stranger will knew more about me than everyone i know. I am just weird. Is it the pride is keeping me for not being open in the sense of sharing. Sometimes i just nod when the inside of me say hell NO....thing should not be that complicated i know. Ya, i know lots of thing, especially the rational theory, but all times, i have to chance to practic it. In no time, theory will just become ashes, reform with the air and again it came back to the 'nothing' origin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment