Tuesday, September 20, 2005

denggi ar???

I was awaken by the knocks of the door. Assuming it was from another door, i closed back my eyes. I was just tired to answer the door. Again, the knocking sound came again.Ooo....who the hell is that. Dont disturb my sleep ok. ok...well, let see what you want. It was jolyn, in her light green shirt. Maybe she wanted something from my room, ok. I just left her in front the door and went to my bed and dozed off. In half asleep, i heard only some of her words. Dont really remember what she said, sn, mum? i dont know. As i close my eyes, suddenly i heard my mum ask me to phone back. OMG, what happened this early morning. I grab my hp, switch it on, it was only 9.30 am. Press my mum office contact, in a few second, i got mum voice on the other end. "so,mum, anything happen?" "it is about u la, i suspect u kena denggi, fast fast come back" "hah, want meh? i wan study here o, i got no fever liao" "u come back la, denggi is like that de, at least somebody will look after u if u are hospitalize" "but my revision" "u bring back all your notes la, i dont know when u will be alright" "ok ok...i pack my thing then i go home la." So, i gather up all my notes in a file, then i packed some clothes and jerry send me to transit. i know i will be ok. i am tough [those was i had blogged before i went home, but as u can see it is not in my blog due to the line problem. so i write it again]

As i reach home, shyan come to pick me. I showed my hand n legs to my mum. My mum very confirm it is denggi. But i felt really healthly, to compare to last few days. Even pot said my feet looked scary. I cant do nothing by the time i reach home, it is already late noon, and the hospital already closed. So, i just went yamcha with frens, looked like everyone is back this weekend. and then they decided to bbq at my house since my sis had been preparing one for her frens. Then i just joined la..haha....but what the heck, i am a sick person with big probability of denggi, but still i am organizing bbq. I am really daring. So, with the last minute decision, off we went to buy stuff for tonight bbq.

0 comments: