As usual, once in a sem, this bad feeling comes again. Again, i regretted what i had done and what i had not done. Regretted not having full attendance to lecture let alone not paying full attention during classes. Arghh.....study week is always like this. Seemed like i had never had a tension-less study week. Guess this is the process of life. This time it is four consecutive days with each subject a day. EPM, ECP,ETM followed by BHM. Sleepless nights are to begin. I had no confident at all on these subject, but what to do? I have no choice except to do whatever i can in this last few days.Just wish that the question is not too hard. Shyan just smsed me asking any of my friend going to Genting to witness the 2nd malaysian idol. I dont think anyone i know will be goin. None of my friends are malaysian idol craze though. Moreover the quality of this season is not that fantastic. They are good but there are not what i expected. allright, back to my exam mood. I had done the more daring things again. I went for steamboat last night with jessy,too n sn. OMG i never did that before. Anywhere, really had a nice time being with you all. You all gave me the warmth i needed the most during this tension week. Besides, i wasted whole noon playing table tennis and badminton. That was crazy but great game indeed. No one to be blame because i am the one suggest of playing. ok well, back to by work, for my dad n mum and myself! jia you jia you jia you~(childish)
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment