1. Woke up no later than 8am on every weekdays. Achievement. Mum must be proud HAHA
2. Is the first time I board on flight, to have my first oversea holiday at Bali. Had spa too :)
3. Blog the most too, much more than previous year. And allow some advert, even though is not generating significant amount, buy roti canai still ok la :p
4. Stalk to so many blogs online, famous and infamous. I just love to read, anything but if it is a gossip then THE BEST wtf. Dun pray pray, I once get the prize of 'Paling Banyak Buku Dibaca' during primary and the prize was another lame book about Lebah, wtF, I was already reading some novel back then, okla, juvanile novel and the prize was some LAME picturetorial book tittled LEBAH. Lousy teacher idea I must say, if you want to encourage more reading WRAP a London best selling la tsk tsk
5. Was influenced to use this emoticon -.-" so many times. Your fault :p I can't believe I am using so much of this type of emoticon ^.^ which I totally was against few years back because I think that was BODO. Now I am a BODO freak -.-"
6. Do not willing to spend a few hundred to replace my old phone that had stop ringing for more than one year. Yeap, if I had not been answering your phone, it does not mean I am damn so busy or what, simply it was because my hp speaker was spoiled. And to add to my kiamsiap-ness(unwillingness to spend $), I used the monotone or monocolored phone my dad abandoned at home. So, Nokia 6500Slide or Nokia 6600 or SE W910i remained as dreams that I dont need. I just need a functioning hp I dont care how many tones or how many pixiel they have, as long as I can make a call and type a sms without breaking my nails. Ohh, did I mention that I used my Dad phone because I cant bear anymore to have my nail cracked while typing sms. Blerrhh.
7. Almost died of allergy. Oh, I meant literally. The view of hives was traumatised :,( I did not mention on this post, but I shall never consume prawn again.(But anyhow I felt it was because I consumed a glass of yogurt drink after the dish) Well, no one believe I got this allergy because I used to take lots of prawn all the time without any reaction.Sigh.
8. Learnt that giving is not a part of taking. It is independent :)
9. Learnt that I am sorta good in communication, that I never knew I am. I am still d'good'old speak too fast people cant get you are talking. Am I qualified for the challenge of communication skill, end of this month I shall know. At the same time, I will know whether I own the effective communication skill. Finger crossed.
10. I learn that my sixth instinct, or so-called womanly instinct is freaking true. I doubt that is a good thing, because I hate feeling of lying to myself. And the worst is, when everything I suspect is undoubtedly true regardless of how many reason I tendered for myself. For lots of time, especially on pretentious case, my reaction is SILENCE. Not confronting does not mean I never knew the secret. I knew them, all the time too. And I just too afraid of losing you(all) due to this instinct. All the time, being a viewer is a winner.
11. I had already planned my next year 2009 holidays (by buying flight tickets)for the whole year regardless I get the permission to leave work not. Annual leave utilization huh~ Redang, Phuket, Hanoi. More and more beach please!
12. Made mille crepes, but fail miserably. More trial to come. By the age 25, i will successfully made this
and start to mass product this, and sell it nationwide and become rich wtf -.- Nola, successfully making this I will belanja everyone I knew a slice of this lols.
13. Went jogging and yoga religiously, but never loose weight. And apparently, sleep less too(I meant the afternoon nap)
14. I found out that people around get into stable relationship in a finger snap. I guess because people matured, love is not love anymore, love is more to commitment and companionship, love is more to finding the one that is compatible in giving and receiving, but not excitement.
15. Was so proud with know-it-all-bro, because he scored well in PMR. A good beginning for him.
16. Went to dentist and was charged RM45 for one small filling. Tell me why so expansive -.-
17. Never purchase a digital camera yet. Shiat.
18. [add soon]
Happy New Year Everyone!
2009 will be another great year!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Year 2008
Posted by yirolee at 12:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment