An open question to male : Do you choose to sit next to an opposite sex in the bus, while there were plenty of empty seat in the bus? And if you do, do you set your feet nearer to the other side of the seat, giving more space to the lady beside you?
I met some pervert yesterday while taking bus home, not only he did not choose to sit at other empty seat, he sat very close to the seat that when the bus took a turn his shoulder will brush mine. It was not helping, when his feet had cross the border of the seat. I swear, at some turning his feet brush mine too. And bear in mind that he was not big size, I can say slightly smaller size than me. Hallo, dont tell me it was my fault because I am bigger in size hence it was me that intruded his space. In a brief which was less than 5 minutes trip, his side of body, or feet, or hands came in contact with me 3 TIMES. And I take that as personal space invasion, thank you very much. At first i gave him a stern stare, on his eyes and guess what? He gave me the expression of not-my-fault look. F*** you. And at the last turning, his side touched mine again. I crossed my arm and make a fist with my right hand, pointing to him. I made a mental note, another time he came in contact again I will make sure that I PUNCH him f*king hard on his face and I dont care if all those "accident" were not intended. So, please gentleman, if you do not wish to earn a bonus PUNCH, make sure you sit far far away from a lady, to be better you dont sit, you stand because you are man.
At a very random note, how come I choose to punch but not slap. HOHO I dunno, maybe slap is more appropriate for a gentleman that crosses the border while PUNCH is for pervert that you do not care if it will cost him a facial bone fracture or not because he deserve it.
I found out a substitute for Indo Mee, with better value and compatible taste too. Jeng jeng jeng, introducing Mee Sedap (Goreng,Asli with extra crunchy Bawang) yang SEDAPPPPPPP no lie =D Instant noddles is a brillant invention I must say. Oh my, nothing beat a dose of hot tomyam flavour mamee at cool Genting night slurppppsssssssss...............
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Pervert in the bus
Posted by yirolee at 12:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment