I dig my wardrobe the other day, guess what? I found an old pink diary of mine, I read back and I found out that the first page was dated back during Alpha time, year 2003 to be exact. I think I am a bitch, because out of so many topic to write, I started my diary with a note to rant about a friend, how she(or a he :p) behaved, how I feel I want to puke because of beh-tahan her wannabe attitude, forgetting the roots. Also, to comment she should not had trusted people too easily. Sigh, rupa-rupanya I already had the principle of not to reveal too much of yourself since that time. I am just plain perasanly mysterious. At the same page, I also wish I can turned back time to 'that' cute relationship to motivate myself to study harder HAHA. Allright, until now I still think it was damn so sweet. And last but not least, a few lines was about that 'present' crush that I wonder why he never take any action yet since we were clicking quite ok, which was also another perasan case. So laughable my first page of diary isn't it. And that was 11 Oct, one day I shall show my husband what I had written, why you know why not, because I think the boyfriend or any boyfriend(s) will dump me the moment they finish the whole diary of mine, thinking that I cheated them I forgot about that crush(s). Oops now this suddenly am reminded I had another diary or two that I wrote during secondary school times, omigod, where were them, how if mama found it and read the silly things I wrote in it, I will be in deep shit being humilated, while watching tv, shit shit where were them, did I destroy them already? Oohhh, where did I stuck them at *shivershiver.
I checked back the last page, oh shit, I teringat I got another diary, a newer one, somewhere hidden. No wonder I felt the pink one is somehow not that big-secret. Because the GREEN one is a LATER one, I remembered I wrote something there when I started to work. I better go search for it now, before it is too late shit. Diary diary, please dont hide. (Am considering to documentize my feeling once again so that I can laugh my arse off in the future, am I farnee??) You too! Go write some diary and let me laugh at you also can?
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
An old diary
Posted by yirolee at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment