that I went hill flying-foxing(imagine Genting Skyway) HAHAHA. So adventerous can, the cabel was so low that I brushed my butt on the floor lo, no wonder the guide told me to grab the handler kuat-kuat so that I my body weight is distributed to my arm and handler(why I felt this is some yoga-ish instruction), and also to lift myself towards the cabel. Argh, you wont get the visualization. Complicated, but FUN to the maximum ok!
Take note of the butt with some yellowish ground (I am not shitting on my pant wtf) LOL
and on some other scene I had dad showing me one RM30k cheque, while my mum told me "Your dad want to have a SERIOUS discussion with you". I was trying to get back to this one when I wake up, but no such a good luck today :)
I am just a good DREAMER yay.
Friday, December 19, 2008
I dreamt(agains)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment