Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ignorance and superficial

Lost your stand you know ignorance is a bliss. You choose to be an absent, you run away from it. Loser you are, can you cheat yourself anyway where you felt sorrow deep inside does not help. I said no is a no and am standing strong on it. Again no is a no! You had choosen, you choose to be superficial. As nothing goes wrong, nothing to be mend. You broke your heart because you choose to. Do not tell me how pain is it, again because you choose it. You cried in the morning because you realized what I said is not a dream. You wake up from a bad dream, you felt blessed because that does not really happen. You wake up in the morning and you realized I am right. I am on the dead end, because of choices. The one you choose and also the one I believe to choose. You smile because you wanted to heal yourself rationally, I knew. Between love and hate, I lost my composition, you lost yourself, I hate you and I HATE myself more.....

0 comments: