Saturday, May 24, 2008

Indo Mee Special and Boring Saturday

Saturdays can be an eventful day or freaking boring day for me. Twice a month, I go home. Some of the Saturday I will take a bus to KL to meet up friends or just to window shop on my own. Frankly, some of the time I did enjoyed myself walking in the mall sight seeing alone, ya I am strange, dont you think so lols. Well, this Saturday does not fall in any category above. I spent the whole day at home. I did my weekly laundry, watched some HK series and cooked my lunch. Ya, here the main point of the entry, my lunch..nono...my SELFMADE lunch and its recipies.




Indo Mee Special



The recipy:
- a pack of Indo Mee asli, RM0.70
- an egg, RM0.35
- 2 nuggets, RM0.80 approx.
- a stick of carrot, RM0.40 approx.
- some cabbage, RM0.35 approx.
- oil-less lunch, priceless ^_^




***********************************************************************

Also, out of a blue moon I POLISH myself with makeup. And the result???? See my new profile picture. Ohohohohoh.... I know I am vain la....I just had nothing to do la ^_^ Anyway, not bad huh! Okla, stop shouting "Get A Life" to me :p





0 comments: