Thursday, June 22, 2006

Akon-lonely ( playing on the air)

After 3 days of boredom, I realised staying alone is not that good. Without accompanies, time passes too slow, 60 seconds in one minute seemed to become much longer. Yeah, I admit I do love some own space at certain time. But being alone all the time makes me become too emotional. Without accompany, my mood swings in a manner that i myself are afraid of. I might be very happy at this moment and at the next moment I might be down and depress. My mind started to wonder every possibility and also impossibility. The angelic and evil me take turn to influence me. Where had I dropped my confidence? Please come back to me, again.... Just once and i will never let go again.....okok....end of my rintihan....jus back from The Mines, planned for the movie Tokyo Drift but ended up spending more than 3 hours singing karaoke in the green little box. This little green k-box is much more better than genting ones, obviously bigger, cleaner and the most important more new songs. And importantly, we four managed to occupy the room comfortably *thumb up* Where else we can get 3 hours karaoke service at midnight for the rate as low as RM10 each person? Red Box sunway pyramid itself charged us more than rm40 each for midnight session. Satisfactory except there was no Janice songs.

0 comments: