First day of Epsilon, also the final year in MMU. Day started with a bowl of cereal with milo bla bla bla....It is also the first time ever to shop around in FOE building, this time for the hunting of fyp tittle. Made up my mind finally, I will be playing safe, so off I go with experimental based tittle. Trimester break are fully utilised, with 12day11night trip to Genting. Yeah, I am doing part time again. This time outside Arena of Star, promoting the best and most affordable sweater in Genting Highlands. I was having a real great time over there, with sis and her other 4 friends(lun, xiang, fatt and xingyung) except for the long walking distance from Ria Apartment to the outdoor theme park. You are right....outdoor theme park.....we have the pass to go in and out all the time. So, it is not surprising the Spinner rides had become our routine EVERYDAY after working hours *lols*. We were lucky enough also to misuse the entry pass to attend FM98.8's anniversary on the VIP area. Not forgetting the friendship we had built there, the special way we celebrated xingyung birthday and also the korean series "biscuit teacher and star candy". All this are really out of expectation. Never in my dream I will work in Genting again, oo....with my sis! Apart of that, I missed to meet up with one of my friend before he left for United Kingdom. Really sorry, it was my fault. Wishing him all the best in studies and health. Oh ya, dad was admitted to hospital because of denggue. Luckily he is alright now. Pity him, he lost few kg in a week time. Dad, i love you and I cannot bear to live without you! You must take good care of yourself and enjoy watching football and cook nice food for us o!
Monday, June 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment