Thursday, September 03, 2009

Broga Hills summary

Went to Broga Hills long time ago. Not an ordinary hills, because it is a bukit lalang. No sheild all along to the peak. As usual, I am smart to bring my own umbrealla :p I thought I will love mountain climbing, but hmpph I guess Mount Kinabalu is out of my travelling agenda. I officially dislike the huffing puffing business here, especially under the hot sun :( But but, Mount Batur volcano hiking is still in my list (hope the cool weather in Mount Batur will help). I so want to go Bali again. I am still a beach person I guess, despite the tan(contradict kau kau!). Yeah, Bali revisit on 2010 most probably. Anybody interested? 2010 is still too far away, maybe this is the "spontaneous trip", as you know, all my previous trips were very much earlier pre-booked one. Any spontaneous kakis here??? Hehehe....

But anyway, here's the photo compilation of Broga Hills visit. Not much photos to post, because out of sudden, everyone is going to Broga Hills and blogging about it. Sien one.

Again, Mount Batur Sunrise Hiking anyone :D


broga1

0 comments: