Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Day

is all about receiving 2 mail parcels in a day.



So you now know my mail address already huh !! * blinks blinks flutter my straight eyelashes a bit =D

Too bad, I forgotten to take the photo of the content; one of it is my first batch of ELF cosmetic purchase. But but but I got a photo of me being done using the new stuff I got from ELF. Jeng jeng jeng

Shill's BB Cream Cherry Blossom, ELF Studio Eyeliner in Brown USD3, and Daiso Mascara RM5. All cheapo cheapo makeup, but good one! But ler, actually the photo is CHEAT one, because when I on the camera flash. I got a FAIL.


Said failed photo. Face is 2 tones fairer than neck fml. Next time gotta mix some bronzer to darken up the BB Cream a bit. Le Sigh.

But still, ELF cosmetic rocks. USD1 can buy already. So many people influenced by my this cheapo makeup craze hihihhi...


xoxo, don't say I dun update anymore :(

0 comments: