Sunday, September 13, 2009

Half empty or half full?

It is a very interesting debate, how do you look a half empty/half full is the way you actually live up your life with.

Half empty means lot of complains, rants and dissatisfaction because you always expect the cup to be full. But, always dissatisfaction might triggers action, that involved effort. Effort, effort and more effort, the cup will never be fuller. Because, once it is almost full, we can always change a bigger cup and fill it in with water. So why don't we changed our perspective at the first place. It is half full at least :)

Half full means satisfaction and grateful. Being grateful, will only make you stand at one still place, thinking "Oh, I am blessed" and work no effort because you are always satisfy. Still standing, no direction, no target, no action and definitely no effort, what is LIFE again. Too easy to pleased, is good enough? Not making effort, is good enough just because of we treasure? But still, the biggest secret to successful life, career, relationship is to be grateful.

What do you think? After all these years, I am still very much a half empty person. Not easily satisfied, I seek for more and more. And sometimes I take a break. To look back and be grateful of what I already have.

This is why I am always In Between of Stages. A little complicated, but that is yours truly.

1 comments:

hanNi said...

it'll be full once i jump in the cup. =p

Agree with the half full statements, don't be pleased easily. =D