Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pimple-less no more :-(

Haiz...now not pimple-less liao lo. Some durian and a pack of Chipster chips, 3 freaking pimples now grow near my left brow. One under and two above it. One of it is f*cking huge sumore. How How, pain sumore. Aii....Can't even squeeze because it is those HARD type, is called acne is it??? I don't want la, really..... I actually did some research on Googles for acne around face is a sign of toxic of some certain area. I made a search again, this is the closest I can get. Hmmm....



[Update] This is the diagram I am saying about. (I went to search my lappy history zzZ)


[/Update]

This diagram(credit to whoever that owns it, coz I forgot to take down the site) is a little too detailed than the one I saw that day. So it briefly summary which part of your body is not operating in the best condition. So, thats it lo. I normally got my pimples on side of face and around the brow, that means ....(look at chart and *scratch head*)

But anyway, that day I ate durian at roadside stall. D24 omg so nice even my dad said D24 this year is not that good quality. But dont care ah, just eat and boom 3 pimples... padan muka! But really lo, I think the reason I got a nice D24 because I ate at the stall so that boss don't have chance to con us HAHA. Must give us some good one else we can reject directly HAHA!

Oh I tried up Krispy Kreme donut at Mid Valley and omg it tasted so terrible. So sweet, so not nice, so lousy omfg waste my time expecting good decent donut from Krispy. And my sis and I both sympathy the girl that got one year supply of free Krispy Kreme donut(because she won it by being the first person to queue at 1st Msia outlet). Credits for Big Apple and J.Co donut really. Even makcik Rm1 for 3 donuts are nicer than Krispy Kreme. So, you all no need go try Krispy Kreme la. Meh. Waste $ only

2 comments:

han Ni said...

good info =D

estherlei said...

hehehe! Now go updtae ur blog *point finger at ur nose*