Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pimple-less now

Okla I know I am lousy in updating aii.... I got so many things to blog about but, there is always a but....

Though I sounded like very dull like that, I am actually quite happening lah heheh...

My face was occupied by pimples for the past few week and guess what?! They had all gone now. I mean right now at this moment(because I don't know whether they will come back again tonight not, ok *touchwood*). So much a period can do to clear the skin huh~~ So without wasting any part of this pimple-free phase, I put on Daiso RM5 charcoal mask last night and was impressed by the result. Am not so sure because of the peeling effect or because that I actually found out that people are selling this mask at Lowyat.net for a much higher price. Last check, it was at least Rm15 there hoho. So it was a black color mask la, which you can peel off when it dried up. Y0, you can see your tiny facial hair being peeled off together horrr, so as the result you will feel that your skin is extra smooth after the peel :p Ok so yeah, today is the day to celebrate because my face is out of pimples so yays....Am going to take InnerShine tonight and hope that it will give my dull face some radiance. Let's see :)

0 comments: