Told you I baked a pizza rite?! Nah, go drooling now blerrr.....
Actually very easy to bake only nia, just buy all the ingredient and mozzarella cheese and spread it into the pizza dough. Put in into oven and voila you got a pizza. But but but the dough was quite expansive lor, RM 9.90 for 2. And most importantly is, to get some somebody to peel the stinky prawn haha. Thank you and I love you muaksss wtf.(Remember I am allergy to prawn? A friend told me maybe I am allergy to the prawn shell instead. Hmm, might be)
Space of improvement : 1. More cheese plz! 2. More thousand island sauce!
Round face Pizza I like =)
And conjuction to the pizza post, I just add on Papa John so so pizza la(read: my pizza is better lol).
New York cheese cake
Float for Miss Independent
Hot Chocolate for Mr. Happy
Chicken Wings for Mr. TGI Friday comparison =p
Mr John's Pizza, ok now scroll back to the second photo an make your own comparison on the ingredient hohoh Now, seeing is believing nyek nyek =)
Monday, May 18, 2009
Pizza(s)
Posted by yirolee at 12:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment