Think of Happy Thought, think of Happy Food.
Bad food made me no mood >.<>
Not exactly good food, but this mini cuppy cakes were absolutely cutey. Bought, not I bought(remember I am kiamsiap?!), my cousin sis bought it at RM7 per box from Bukit Anggerik Pasar Malam. Cute cute for a happy day :)
Favorite drink so far, loved the apple aloe vera one but recently found out the lemon lime one stands out too, in term of taste. Glurp glurp glurppsss...Happy and healthy drinks yumms
I cooked a lot a home, but definetly not this one. Siao meh, curry pan mee you think so easy to cook meh?! Ate this at Wangsa Maju SSL. Don't ask me why it is called SSL, like some home electronics stores, their pan mee are good, especially the herbal one.
This 8 po brought me there for the second time actually. She took the Ma Lat Pan Mee(Hot Sesame Oil) while I took the curry one. Still the Herbal Pan Mee during the first visit was better.
Not cooked by me either. Also another specialty from SSL. This one got PRAWN! (I am not really allergy already somehow -.-)
Mango Cake for my 18 years old Baby sister. So old liao still call Baby. Aiyo.
Ignore my ugly shirt. That was somehow my favorite shirt back at home. Sumore it does not belongs to me haha!
Hello Panda Cookies from Heaven lol, was introduced to this snacks during university's time. Love all the flavors but hate the price tags. Contradiction occurs everyday I guess :)
Cadbury Hot Chocolate Drink from office pantry. My company is just simply Great isn't it. Bet not much of your company allows you to choose your favourite beverages. This chocolate was actually some other colleague's choice. Oi! Ribena satu for me! ;-)
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Food oh Food!
Posted by yirolee at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
very ngammmm @@... da cupcake i bought before also , and i luv da panda cookies very much ^_________^ and i drinking cadbury wey...
haha...itula panggil kawan ler
Post a Comment