Sunday, April 12, 2009

A stayback weekend

I got another Redang post to blog about, but hmm lets just left it behind first. I guess my blogging frequency has been dropping, eventhough I already have a camera. To count, today is the only weekend I am free, since I don't know when. My life is lifeless in weekend actually, going back to hometown every fortnight, and that it is. Other than that, I will just stay at home, wake up later in the morning(I woke up at 12pm today woohoo, it had been long I never wake up so late already), have brunch, cook some food, clean my room, watch some series and browse some net. Quite lifeless huh? I should go out more I know but...whatever, the only shopping I am doing now is groceries shopping tsk tsk. Welcome to cooking =)

Today, I cook this for dinner. So so so fantastic ok! I can sell this one I tell you lol


Shredded chicken porridge with century eggs

Very very easy to cook, but it took quite some time though. Just boil a piece of chicken breast in a pot of water for like 30-45 minutes. Take out the chicken and shred it with a fork. Do not ditch the remaining water because that is your broth ok. Then rinse a cup of rice and put the rice into the chicken broth. Cook the rice with broth in medium heat, until the rice dissolve into creamy texture and add in the shredded chicken and century egg and some ginger. Add in salt, powder pepper and spring onion to taste. Tadaa, yummylicious shredded chicken porridge with century egg is ready to be served. So sweet can die ok! Try it out ya =)


Photobucket
Neway K Buffet with our favourite Kampai original.

As usual, our monthly gathering of karaoke session. To ensure everyone arrive on time, the person that late to arrive will need to belanja the rest a bottle of Kampai. Hehe. Blui was late that day =) But she was excused because there is always massive traffic jam from KL, eventhough she already took the alternative way.

Photobucket
Karak roadside shop for dinner

We(my sis and I) stopped by at this shop for dinner during one of our journey back to hometown on Friday. Bought some egg tarts and siew pau for family from the famous "Yik Kee". Expansive egg tarts >.<


Photobucket
Hell currency
Folded some gold for ancestor. I do not know Mum actually will buy these things for Cheng Beng. I never remembered she will buy any of these previously. Anyway, she had just started to buy few years back. Sigh, I had been absent from Cheng Beng Party since university time.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Duit- Duit

Photobucket
I don't even know what is this. It was an eye-opening the last time I visited these "Xiang Zhu" shop. They offered an ultra wide range of "offering goods" from the basic paper clothes and shoe to bungalow (all these are outdated one) because they have LV bags now, Osim massage chair and even Iphone. Looks like peoples down there were quite advance also heh.


Photobucket
Trying on eye shadow brush

I got this superb deal of eyeshadow brush at RM3.00-RM3.50 each. Synthethic brush and extra soft texture too. It is one "Buy One Free One" promotion some more. Girls, go grab at Hot Market now. I just wanna buy more now. RM1.50 per bruch man! Some even double sided, best deal lor I tell you. Now I just want the USD3 ELF Studio Powder Brush. Ok I know I am a cheapo :p But cheap item doesn't mean it is bad, the ELF Studio Powder Brush was commented better than MAC brush lor, omgwtfbbq what can I do with USD3, when I can get this USD3 brush hurhurhur

Photobucket
Another photo of my DIY porridge just because I think I am awesome like that lol



Photobucket
Mysterious Box

So excited to see this. Guess what is this?? Guess! Must Guest! I think I am so creative lo. Okla, this is a mooncake box convert. I had been neglecting this box for the longest time, eventhough this gorgeous box was given by somebody important. Kesian also this box, full with dust when I retrieved it this afternoon. And here is the convert ;)



TaaDaa.....



Photobucket
Beauty Box

Lol, or more specifically Box of Vanity. Even I am surprised I have so much of make up stuffs. 7 lipsticks, 3 foundations, 3 mascaras, more than 10 eyeshadow colors, 5 eyeliners and 2 new brushes. Vain vain vain, but none of these is branded la. The most expansive one, is the red color mascara, Dejavu which cost RM59 like that. Best of best is the removal of this Dejavu mascara was so easy by just washing with warm water only. It fall off as fiber, no smudge at all. No more panda eye =)


Photobucket
A can of Coca-Cola if you can guess who is this =D Sexy huh?!



Photobucket
Paddling in a BLUE pail

This is the doodle that describe one of my wild dream; paddling away in a broken blue pail all the way to Vietnam wtf. In that particular dream, a trusted friend granted my transportation to Vietnam by this not only ugly but a little broken blue color pail. What a trusted friend, BLUE PAIL to Vietnam huh~? Sharing some more, i can go bang wall to have this good friend now >.<

Okay, time to go sleep. Good night everyone :)







2 comments:

LyNn said...

hey your eyelash curler.
is it e.l.f?

estherlei said...

I think it is not ELF, not sure about the brand though. I bought it from watson. Less than rm20 :)