Thursday, April 16, 2009

Meme (50 things!)

This had been in my folder for so long. I got this from somewhere and it had been long i never do meme already too. So here you are. All text except one photo.

The first thing that comes to mind when you see this word.

1. Beer: make me can't sleep well. I only like Kampai

2. Food: triggers my mood. Lousy food give me depression.

3. Relationships: that I observed around are getting easier as we age.

4. Your CRUSH: put me into Invisible List(during ICQ time). I HATE him since then.

5. Power Rangers: got 5 members when I last watched. "Bergabung!" The one I watched is in BM version

6. Life: of Secret is to believe ONLY wonderful things will happen.

7. The President: of Interact Club made me blushed for the first time. Aww, so handsome ^.^

8. Yummy: Breakfast looked like this


9. Cars: will depreciate fast. Don't spent your fortune on it.

10. Movies: with lots of action make me keep forgetting the plots *yawns

11. Halloween: ghost stories won't happen in Malaysia la

12. Sex: before marriage is more acceptable now(in my opinion) simply because people nowadays get married much later than previous generation. How sorry is that if a women to only get sex experience after wedding night (imagine the women only got married at the age of 35) while menopause does not delay regardless of your marrying age. So, protection is the important thing now. Period.

13. Religion: (s) only have one thing in common, to be a better person :)

14. Hate: waking up to noise(Read: Superhate) :s Stomach full of gas after eating lousy food

15. Fear: limits You. Living life unlimited should not be everyone practice.

16. Marriage: is an exchange of vows between two person. Why bother others?

17. Blondes: is hot ma and will never get weird stares while wearing bikini. But asian dying their hair to blond is ki-siao, so troublesome to touch up the root lo, because human hair grows half an inch every month.

18. Slippers: should be place up par with high heels in the fashion dictionary.

19. Shoes: is not meant to be wash using normal detergent. That's why my 2 year old adidas had only been washed once. And speaking about adidas, I found one Adidas outlet located at PKNS Bangi offering very very good price for off season shoe. Tell me 2 pairs of running shoe plus one t-shirt at RM180 is not a STEAL. omgwtfbbq!

20. Asians: will more attractive, if they have the facial figure of Eurasian.

21. Pass time: is to day dream. To browse internet to check on people life to see whether I have any similarity. To clean up my room (if I am hardworking). To try up makeup, which always turn out to be only one look every single time. To plan to make some craft but never get it started. To want to go a lot of place, but left only with more dream. To cook new stuff, so that the probability to encounter lousy food will be lower

22. One night stand: is exciting. I guess.

23. My cell phone: is the lousiest one with yellow light, monotones and but it have a torch light :) The sms sending mechanism crashes whenever inbox is full. The contact adding feature had been long gone. I am unable to add in new number so shut up ! But the TORCH LIGHT is still awesome that I can use at dark beach, and in room when the light is off. So, i am still using it!

24. Smoke: make my eyes sore. Hence, I dislike clubbing.

25. Fantasy: is final fantasy. Hahaha. Dreaming Leehom teaching as a lecturer is goddamn fantasy.

26. College: in Malaysia is lousy while college of US/UK/Aus is comparable to university.Agree?

27. High school life: will be more exciting if i don't have too much limit

28. Pajamas: is large t-shirt and boxer without BRA Lol

29. Stars: doesn't show up in KL

30. Center: Tengah!?! But center or centre?

31. Alcohol: is meant for celebration only.

32. The word love: is simply as L.O.V.E, but the meaning of it is universal

33. Friends: I'll be there for you--> is the song la

34. Money: will come to me :) Changed RM800 for only 7600 Baht. Why like that?

35. Heartache: is when you acted allright, while you find it hard to take a deep breath until some strange wave pulls your lung lower, so low that when you breath for another time, the air goes to your upper nostrils and you found a drop of tear in the inner corner of the eyes :(

36. Time: is never enough for preparation

37. Divorce: is an option for a better life

38. Dogs: barks and cat meows. But my CAT only honks

39. Undies: I got a lot. Time to throw some away.

40. Parent: (s) go to Pasar together but part their way once they reach Pasar. Dad will go to buy vegetable and fishes while Mum will buy chicken, dry food and breakfast. I usually followed Mum. And they will meet up somewhere, somehow but I don't know how. Pasar very small only la.

41. Babies: are annoying when they cry. I dreamt that I have a beautiful baby but the baby don't recognise me. I taught her to call me "Mama" but after a second I taught her to call me "Mummy" because I don't want her to grow up calling me "Ah Ma", "Mii Mii" sounds much better lol.

42. Ex: Don't bother about.

43. Song: I hope I can read more chinese character so that I can sing more songs.

44. Color: white for the moment. Green during selection. Black to look slimmer. Pink when I want to be sweeter. Colors complication has me.

45. Weddings: with karaoke and never ending 'yamseng' is lame. Garden/ Beach is coolest.

46. Pizza: should have thicker fillings, lesser crust

47. Hangout: I don't have social life of hanging out. I am dull!

48. Rest: 2 days for another 5 productive days.

49. Goal: to have a lots of money and go travel always.

50. Inspiration: Me, Myself, Saya, Wo, Ich, Ngo, Watashiwa

0 comments: