I still remember
that day
you asked me to stay
you said you have something
to tell me
so for the first time
we met on the stair
what a silent corridor
but I worry no much
because I had promised to meet you
I told none of my friend
No one was asking me too
Yes, I had a crush on you
you are so gentle
forgotten how many times
you appear in my diary
and how many times
you appear on my mind
so, on the corridor
you said my birthday is coming
you handed me a wrapped box
also a card in yellow envelope
time flies,
back then was so many years ago
i still have the music box
on the lowest drawer
and of course the lovely card
for which i look at it once
or maybe twice in a year
when the spring is near
Perhaps i was too young back then
I had never really tried
my best to care about you
to care about myself
Wondering what are the consequences
if I admit it was me?
if I appears that noon?
and if I appears another noon?
Memories is still memories
At least,
your greetings and blessings
will be always warming
may you having great life
throughout the years..
How easily a little girl fall in love. Life and relationship are so much easier when we were younger. Time passes, memories are always the sweetest.
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
The music box
Posted by yirolee at 11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment