COPIED n PASTED
Excellent poems found on toilet doors & walls
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>How about this one I read in the male toilet''s wall .
>
>"THE "FUTURE" OF MALAYSIA IS IN YOUR HAND , HOLD IT GENTLY"
>Excellent poems by not so famous poets... found on toilet doors and
>walls..........
>A budding poet trying his best...
>
>Here I lie in stinky vapor,
>Because some bastard stole the toilet paper,?Shall I lie, or shall I
>linger,?Or shall I be forced to use my finger.
>
>Before he graduated to be a poet, he wrote this...
>
>Here I sit
>Broken hearted
>Tried to shit
>But only farted
>
>Someone who had a different experience wrote,
>
>You're lucky
>You had your chance
>I tried to fart,
>And shit my pants!
>
>Perhaps it's true that people find inspiration in?toilets.
>
>I came here
>To shit and stink,
>But all I do
>Is sit and think.
>
>There are also people who come in for a different?purpose...
>
>Some come here to sit and think,
>Some come here to shit and stink,
>But I come
>here to scratch my balls,
>And read the bullshit on the walls...
>
>Toilets walls also double as job advertisement?space.......
>
>(written high upon the wall)
>If you can piss above this line, the Singapore Fire?Department wants
>you.
>
>Ministry of Environment advertisement.
>
>We aim to please!
>You aim too! Please
>
>On the inside of a toilet door:
>
>Patrons are requested to remain seated throughout the?entire
>performance.
>
>And finally, this should teach some a lesson...
>?Sign seen at a restaurant:
>
>The hands that clean these toilets also make your?food...please aim
>properly.
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
creative poet
Posted by yirolee at 11:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment