Thursday, April 20, 2006

topicless

No specific topic to blog again. When only my blog will be an interesting one? I stayed 24 hours a day and 7 days a week in Cyberjaya, the so-called intelligent city. Oh ya, the off day back to my hometown is not counted. Ignore also the few dull outings for yamcha, movie and shopping. Can I say my university life is quite boring. This semester is actually better than the previous one. At least, I joined dance class; not learning much but I am having fun. At least, I am a sub-commitee in CCIP music division. I more of the time to stay in library borak-ing of course, special thanks to the pack schedule. I figured out that on one of the side of the library is pack of the peoples of the same batch as mine. We, the FOE representatives always conquer the right hand side of the library. Is that a motivation? Or a good place to social around? See how I use the word social to replace the word pat. Lectures? I have to start the day with morning class for three consecutive days. I hate it. But I treat it as a way to the good habit. Else, I will be waking up after 10 am. Guess that life is getting healthier on the coming Novenber. Did I mention before that I will be starting my Industrial Training Programme on 30 October 2006? Hell ya, I am exposing myself to the real working environtment as a trainee status on the first day of my 22 years old. How sad it is. I am stepping forward to the reality world, getting away from mum n dad's shelter. I am going to miss my life as a student. Miss the way I skip the lecture just for an afternoon nap and also to skip the alarm clock and turn up to lecture 15 minutes late. Allright, back to the point...I have no pint actually. So this end my presentation...blurppppp....blog-atation today......ahhahaa.....







p/s: I miss him no more, Am i going to hate him? I wish No! He does not worth it. Loving and hating are the same, they require lots of courage and also...energy. a rainbow after rain is what we always wanted to or some of the time we just wish that the rain will never stop. Or perhaps we should not wish for rain? What a contrast.

0 comments: