I figured out that i love to blog after test or exam. Yeah, finally this the end of midterm test for Tri3 of Delta, 2006. I am already in delta year which means I am already 4 years in MMU. How time flies....The scene when I come to MMU to buy the application form is still fresh in my mind. The great time during Alpha year was like yesterday. So, my Communication 2 paper went goreng. No one to be blamed other than my lack on time management. Whatever is it, it is already over. So much more are coming. The next few days is what I waited since few weeks ago. Nothing too special, not any anniversary or whose birthday. It is just my own declared midterm break since MMU do not give me one for this trimester. I am going sleep and rest a lot. Got to finish the drama series "ah wong shen juen" also. Yeah, I know I am terribly outdated in catching hk series. 4 days, without a single page of notes or tutorial. Planned for some gym session as well. It is time to catch my long lost workout too. Not to forget, applying some nutrient on my goin-to-dry face. Any other things to add on to my list??
=======esther in midterm break mode========
Thursday, April 13, 2006
byebye midterm test
Posted by yirolee at 2:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment