My calculator is back! Thanks to leng lui katt(she requested me to acknowledge) for bringing it back. If you are asking why am I so over-happy about this, you are normal! I can straight away get a new one right? It is just merely Rm50 for a brand new one afterall. Yeah, it is not the Rm50 problem. Ask any one of the undergraduate of the Faculty of Engineering of Multimedia University what will them do if they lost their fx-570. What will them do? Or shall I ask what can they do? The answer is that they can do nothing!!!!! Really, just nothing except to get a second hand one, which is very very hard to be found. Losing my fx-570 had been a miserable time for me. On the First day, I dig the whole brain memory whether I left it in the library, in the class or maybe foodcourt. I tried to recall when was the last time I am still using it. Then, I started to asked people around me, did you saw my calculator, did you take my calculator, did you know my calculator......I started to worried how am I going to do the calculation during test and final examination. Luckily my roomate is kind enough, she offered hers. But that does not solve the problem either. I even asked my sis to search for that old model from her friends, who knows I am lucky enough to exchange with them. But nothing come to be a good solution. I tidy up my not really untidy room to which I found nothing but dissapointment. I am enough and I planned to get a new one, Canon brand by this weekend. Then suddenly on one peace Friday noon, Katt come to my room and made me to say thank you to her. I did it, I thought she found my Clubhouse membership card, then to my real surprise, she showed me my beloved calculator. What a bad day turned up to be a great day!.
..........
......
...
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
About 40 hours later
While I was seeking for Mopiko to heal my mosquito bites, I saw one familiar object. A very very familiar flat object. Oh.....My Clubhouse Membership card is back!!!!!!! The security guard at the club knows how i miss it! How come it hide from me, leaning on the sidewall of my drawer or should I say sitting on the narrow slit of the drawer. Whatever is it, I saved up my RM30 for the replacement. I can resume my workout session starting from tomorrow. It is back now..I will treasure it more than ever. One will never start to treasure until she lost it. I understand now...clearly
Now I know what brings to a real surprise. It is something that happened unexpectedly, really unexpected......
Saturday, April 22, 2006
Found
Posted by yirolee at 11:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
hey,esther lee yih rong.i never call u to acknowledge tat la.if i do i'll make it my full name not onli leng lui katt,ok?
Post a Comment