Saturday, April 02, 2005

There are a few more days to go before final examination. Felt that I am changing on the way i do my revision. I felt I am less tension than previous semester. I never go to library this trimester. This is a good thing or bad one? I wonder, i will know it from the result of course. Am I too relaxing this time? I guess not, I hope I am not careless in that again. I just do not like to compare to other people. I am myself and I have my own way to manage myself. I do not think anyone else is able to influence me. I am more into individual. Perhaps this is not really a good habit. ...Is It because I am afraid I am too lag to compare with others? Perhaps....
If to compare individualistic, I am not somebody that never think behalf of other people. Most of the time I am considering from all the sides, I try not to offend everyone. But in reality, it is impossible to make it. In the end of the day, there is still people who got hurt. The is never everyone gain.....that is life, there is gain and there is of course lost. Maybe this balance the meaning of life. If there is not tears, there should be no laughther at the same time.
On the other perspective, is it possible individualistic is some kind of carelessness in managing own attitude. But i guess we can control it. If there is no desire, there is no action. It is just as simple as that. It is on the decision whether we want to or not to. It is a unusual thing to certain people, but it is also a habit to other group of people. From want, it had become a need. The is no particular medicine for this disease, even a logic theoritically talk will not make a slight different. Only one thing can can the whole, it is lesson. A good lesson really will wake people up unless we, the people do not use to practice consciousness. If it is so, we will be forever in our own world, not to say other had wake up and make a step toward reality.

0 comments: