Another two days to go, but i felt I had use up all my fuel. I cant focus for a long time. My mind fly away everytime i sat down more than 20minutes. By this moment, I really need concentration. But my heart does not want to hear to my mind. It keep wander, from the very long time ago, that i dont even know the exact time, to few weeks ago, to few days ago, yesterday, this morning, tomorrow, next week, next trimester,next year.....Perhaps that is Scorpian. Sometimes I felt that i rather to lie on my bed and take no concern with everything that happened. No history, no questioning, no reasoning, considering, no decicioning ang totally no future planning. But that is not living. marlov pyramid, food, air, security......i have it all but still need concentration. Just for these two days....i just want to borrow...
**stress really make a big impact on everyday living. over-stress is just too bad for living.
Saturday, April 09, 2005
Posted by yirolee at 11:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment