Hi everyone, today is a lovely Monday but I dunno what is so lovely about. Is it because today is the first day to work of the week? I doubt so. Everyone was complaining not having enough sleep and some in their status was reluctant to accept that today is not a weekend anymore. Why are people all like that, don't they love their job? Sigh, Monday is just a dull day for almost everyone. 4 more days to go before another weekend ;( Work work, no work no Money
I suspect that my stomach is rotten-fish intolerance. I was having diarrhea for the past 3 days, serious one ok, after consuming satay fishes I bought from Pangkor. It first came with some tingling gassy feel at upper abdomen, the one that that made you feel like to puke but nope, I didnt puke any yet. Then I was showered with rotten-fish-go-unload-three-times after each meal syndrome. Why I say rotten fish, hohoho good question. It was because my SuperDad once said (and still believe)all those satay ikan, keropok, cencaru, and even otak-otak is guiltily MADE OF ROTTEN FISH that was left on the floor few days and freelly invaded by flies. There was ano0ther evidence when I had the same symptom few years back when I consume quite a big amount of Otak-Otak from Muar. Shit, why am I like that one.
And sadly, no matter how many times I went to unload my stuff, I still have the appetite to eat lots of food and of course die pound niever gou off -.-"
Monday, November 17, 2008
Rotten Fish Syndrome
Posted by yirolee at 6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment