I need to cross one thing out on my wishlist. You know, I was damn excited when I click into the Tiffany&Co Bracelet and I found out I was wearing the replica of it on my left wrist. How could I had forgetten about how it looked like. Again, prove that my theory of "HE has the another way to give you something you wish for"is awesomely TRUE(found the links of my previous post). The bracelet(back side of clover) I got from Steph's has the the same clover that I wished to get from Tiffanny. Awww. God must be hearing my wishes all the time.
Oh so random, today morning I dreamt again. Or should I say I remember my dream again. I was packing up from camping at some site nearby my home together with a few friends. Hanni, AhYau n CC, you three were in my dream OMG. Obviously we were packing up after had camped a few days before flying to Phuket(For those havent know yet, three of them is my Bali travelmate;) ) And while we wanted to leave, using a narrow hilly path, some water, kinda in wave/tiny tsunami was flooding in to our path in a continuos way. Looking at the clock, we knew we will be late if we were going to stay there. Somebody suggested to climb the hill so that we will be on time to check in to airport. I climbed like a mad dog, using my fours, I do not want to miss my flight again. I ran my fastest to the airport gate, sprung to the check in counter, showing the attendance my flight itenary, and I ran back to my friend to go their passport to check all of us in. And on my mind, I was thinking where is ahb and ah too, they should be the one going with me to Phuket. So jumbled up yeah. So chi kek, I love advantures dream but, how come I went camping there, camping was never my things. Lols. I tried to sleep back so that I can had a part two of phuket adventure, but to no avail. Hehe.
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
He is listening and another dream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment