Hi, how's everyone? Happy Independent Day, belated =D I was back at home for Merdeka holiday. Had a great time, gathering with the whole family, long long time never felt so noisy at home already. The first time after Chinese New Year that everyone still awake at the living room instead of bed, talking and making fun of each other, HAppiness.... Even though we do not have mansion, we still enjoy being under one old roof, close enough to each other. That is togetherness. Mum was busy the whole holiday just to supply us with food food and food. She made Yong Tau Foo and mooncakes, she was nagging all the time that no one helps her, but still she willingly to make all those, just because we were all back. Hehe, i love you mother! On Sunday itself, we made ourself barbeque, hoho, and I invite a few friend to join too. Now I know what is the benefit of having more siblings, BBQ invitation is never a problem =D In fact we do not need to invite at all lols.
On a different note, 7 days to Bali. Yeah. My first oversea trip, also first time boarding on plane, such a ulu people I am =( What's the feeling of boarding huh~ Mum said I will felt if I am deaf because the air plane engine is damn loud. Should I buy an earplug? Some said Air Asia had a pathetic room for our feet. Is it so? Sigh. Why am I so curious as this is my virgin honeymoon trip like that wtf. Bah...biarla, Ulu will remains ulu =( I checked on Rupiah exchange rate earlier this week, oh why am I so sui that Malaysia Ringgit kept dropping. Rugi rugi.....It was only 3.44 half year ago and now it increase to 3.92, holy peak somemore. What a lost in investment (as if I am investing,boo). Also, AA cannot bring liquid one ar? Mineral water also cannot? Aiks, will I die of thirst? I do not want to buy RM10 mineral water le... Anyone teach me how to drink a lot and not get dehyrated fast. Tq.
Sales, Sales, Sales but NO MONEY! *back to economy mood :'(*
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Merdeka and Rupiah is not cheap
Posted by yirolee at 6:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
plane toilet got water ah?
free water!!~~ ^__^
Post a Comment