Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Food that make me *happy*

My sis tapau-ed a KFC Meltz for my supper last night. It is not as good to compare with dine in, but I still love it. Crunchy Nanchos with some fried slices of chicken dressed with the tomato alike(but not) sauce. I am meltingzzzzz....
I guess I am pretty easy to be satisfied when it comes to food. A simply display of these food will be more than enough to make me drools.

1. McD Breakfast, Sausage Mc Muffin with Egg
2. Big Apple Donuts, Pink Panther :)
3. Prawn Crackers, but doc said I am probably allergy to seafood especially shrimp, blended one OMGGG
4. BBQ Meal, oh I suddenly miss Waterlily
5. Pomelo (fruit ==food??)
6. Keropok, shit it's sinful blended fish again
7. Papa Beard Creamy Puff
8. Hoi Tong Steamboat Buffet anyone?
9. Nacho's Chips
10.Chili's Triple Play
11.Uncle Bob Crispy Chicken Fillet
12.Hot Banana Fritters
13.Bumbu Bali Nasi Goreng Campur *drools*
14.Mango Pudding
15.Strawberries with cream
16.Seafood platter, with lots fried calamari
17.Ba Gua
18.Satay Celup, cross fingers the plan is on
19.Roti Pisang, how can I missed this?
20.Mille Crepes topped with Strawberry, cross fingers again
21.Crabs, crabs, and crabs I don't care
22.Satay
23.Many many more which I cant think of now, I am certified a foodholic with a ever growing inches on the waistline. Yay to food.

On a random remark, I found out recently that I no longer fond of consuming ice blended beverage. Mainly it is because it will make me feel bloated like a balloon. Iced sweet drink is the limit for me now. Cold drink has become an option while warm water is a necessity. Cheers to growing :p

1 comments:

Mr Dino said...

dats lotsa foods.... yummehh~~