Friday, January 25, 2008

update

**Yeah,it is friday again. I had been a very long time I am updating about myself in this blog. Went home last weekend, after spending 3 weekends in KL. Initially before I started this job, I thought that I will be going home on weekly basis, mana tau I always have activity on weekend until I found it quite hard to get a weekend to go home. Blame on the bus services and distance to the bus station also :p The working weeks have been short eg. only worked for 4 days per week, thanks for the public holidays that falls on almost weekday almost every weeks. Let's see, firstly come Selangor Sultan Birthday,Hari Raya Haji, Christmas, New Year, Awal Muharram and Thaipusam and coming soon CNY...i will be off for 1 week *yeah yeah......After CNY there will be no more free off day sob sob. My workday going to tensed up as the project is going to be launched soon.
Sis is currently started her new semester in MMU, yeah...someone going to cook dinner for me *big grins* I had cook nothing in cyber other than instant noodles and heat up some food occasionally. I am just lack of potential to become a good housewife......Had been telling so many people that I want to get married soon so that I do not need to work which end up being lols....Nah, I do not have anyone to get married to also.No one will like to work, but everyone love it very much when the paycheck arrives. Still, work is better than sitting at home as a housewife doing endless household chores.Sigh...modern women....be noted....women...i am 24 years old this year.....My mum was already pregnant back then. I am just helpless of the growing number of my age. One day a few years from now that number will be a secret to me, myself and I only..........Marriage....children.....so so far from my life now.
Gambateh...lets continue to earn the first pot of gold...

0 comments: