Another week to CNY, I somehow felt that this year celebration is not that grand to compare with previous year. Maybe it is just because that I am away from home despite preparing my home for the celebration. This year, I skipped the spring cleaning ahah :) which is good and mum only ordered me to purchase those junkie that are to be served to guest. Shopping is never enough, eventhough I had already have the clothes to wear. I guess that this year will be a little lacking as I will only spend the first day of cny in Mentakab. I will be having 3d2n trip to Melaka. That means when I am back from trip it is already monday night. Then left tuesday and wednesday which I guess most of the friends already back to work. Oh ya, not forget of mentioning balik kampung day that falls normally on second day of the cny.
Went to Connaught pasar malam last night, there was so so crowded there. Oh.....and the "Chau TAufu" is still so so so stinks.....I really salute to those who can bear that smell...Imagine, the smell can travels across the atleast 4 lane highway omg... Baobei,I really missed the time that we went there before cny last year! I never fancy the pasar malam apparels, but guess what, I still managed to purchase some. Aikss...I am just a helpless spender sob sob...Whatever is it, I really love visit pasar malam, not that I like to be crowded with sticky arms....I just love the food there and of course the fancy accessories that are on display.
Three more days to go before calling it a break. Gambateh ne!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
cny and pasar malam
Posted by yirolee at 9:44 AM
Labels: Days and nights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment