Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Physic- Chemistry love

By Stephen Mellis

1.“Standing next to you makes my valence shell electrons jump all theway into their f-orbital.”

2.“Our hearts share a non-polar covalent double bond.”

3.“*insert name*, you complete my outer valence electron shell.”

4.“Don’t worry, baby, I’m not like Oxygen – I only form single bonds!”

5.“You and I are like Sodium and water – when we get together, sparksfly.”

6.“You must be a cathode, because you charge up my life.”

7.“My life without you would be like a neutron without a proton - there would be nothing positive to live for.”

8.“When God titrated you, he got the perfect mixture of beauty andsweetness.”

9.“My electrons have a high affinity to gravitate towards you.”

10.“My love for you is as pure as distilled water.”

11. “When I first saw you, I lost an electron, and things have beenpositive ever since.”

12.“I need your love like Fluorine needs an eighth electron.”

13.“Since I met you, I have been an isotope of my former self – asignificant area has been added to my life and I have even begun to glow.”

14.“Your eyes are like two beautiful electrons – every look you give mecharges up my soul.”


Sweet words from geeky chemist.

0 comments: